Since our announcement in June 2020, we have made the following commitments with the proceeds of our social bond:
- Racial Justice - A commitment to racial justice and civil rights organizations addressing systemic inequality and supporting inclusive democracy
- America’s Cultural Treasures - An initiative to support undercapitalized arts organizations led by Black, Latinx, Asian and Indigenous communities and located primarily in those communities of color
- The Black Feminist Fund - A seed investment to support the launch of the first-ever fund created by Black women and designed to support Black feminist organizations in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas
- Puerto Rico - A commitment to support the island’s economic recovery from Hurricane Maria and the pandemic
- The Care for All with Respect and Equity (CARE) Fund - An iniative to redefine America’s understanding of care and build a comprehensive and equitable care infrastructure
- US South - An investment in social justice organizations across the American South that are shaping the future of the region—and America at large.
- Generation Equality Forum - A $420 million commitment over five years to tackle growing gender inequality as COVID-19 has exacerbated discrimination and social issues for women and girls across the world.