We look forward to welcoming you to the Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice. Your health and safety remain our highest priorities so you can enjoy your experience at the center.
To ensure the safety of all of our community members, all public visitors, guests, and event attendees are required to adhere to the following security protocols:
- All visitors must provide a photo ID. If you are a registered meeting or event attendee, the name on your ID must match the name used for your registration.
- All bags are subject to screening.
- Large bags and suitcases are not allowed on in the building, and must be screened and checked with security.
- Those attending meetings or events should allow additional time to complete these screening procedures before their meeting or event begins.
- Visitors must follow all posted signage and guidance from our security team.
As a visitor, we ask that you abide by our health and safety protocols, posted signage, and any guidance provided by onsite staff. We reserve the right to request that visitors who do not adhere to our guidelines leave the center.
Because COVID-19 remains highly transmissible, there is an inherent risk of exposure in any public environment. We ask that you help us reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and other respiratory and infectious diseases by rescheduling your visit if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, including for a cold, flu, RSV, etc. There are no vaccination, masking, or health screening requirements to visit the Center for Social Justice. We will continue to monitor the situation and make updates accordingly.
For your safety
Cleaning protocols, air quality and ventilation
Based upon guidelines and recommendations from the WHO, CDC and our own team of medical advisors, the following health and safety measures have been implemented within our building:
In line with the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, our air ventilation system now provides appropriate air filtration, outdoor air quantities, ventilation, and 100% fresh air circulation.
We use antimicrobial MERV16 filters, which have the highest efficiency rating, and replace them monthly to ensure effectiveness.
Our custodial team wipes down all high-traffic, high-touch areas (e.g., restrooms, elevators, railings, door handles) three times a day, and cleans all other spaces once a day.
Sanitizer is available throughout the building.