Our grant making has generated a broad range of knowledge and given us new insights into how we can do our work more effectively. We are eager to share what we have learned with other grant makers, experts in the field, the media and the general public.
- 2012 Annual Report Now more than ever, opportunities for human progress stand within our reach. How do we seize these opportunities and fulfill our vision of a more just world? In our latest annual report, we share some answers to that question. 4.1 MB
- Ford Foundation Eastern Africa The foundation's Eastern Africa office marked 50 years of building more democratic, peaceful and equitable societies and improving the socioeconomic and political well-being of the region's people. Today, we continue to support efforts to build a more democratic environment as well as to advance women's rights and reproductive health, agriculture-based rural development, and free expression. 1 MB
- State Fiscal Analysis Initiative Assesses foundation efforts to help state-level nonprofits undertake credible, timely and understandable analysis of critical budget and tax issues through a collaborative effort. 204 KB
- JustFilms at Sundance Referencing the eight films premiering at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, JustFilms Director Orlando Bagwell and three foundation grant makers explain how powerful storytelling can further broaden social justice goals.
- Facing the Future: A Fresh Look at Challenges and Opportunities The working paper by Phillip L. Clay, Ford Foundation senior fellow, examines the status of historically black colleges and universities and the changes and challenges they are facing amid the shifting landscape for higher education. 313 KB
- If you are interested in accessing Ford Foundation reports and studies or conducting research in our archives, please contact the Rockefeller Archive Center.