The foundation’s highest priority is to ensure that our grantees have the resources necessary to address today’s most pressing social justice challenges. This requires steady engagement and thoughtful management of our economic resources.
Ford is committed to providing clear and timely information on our finances and grantmaking and to maintaining strict oversight and controls over its financial operations. As such, we work with PricewaterhouseCoopers to perform an annual audit of financial statements. These statements present the foundation’s financial position and statement of activities for the years 2011-14.
We also provide the public with our latest tax returns and a brief overview of key financial results, demonstrating the composition and performance of our investment portfolio, and explaining our policy on payout rates.
- KEY FINANCIAL RESULTS
- 2013 Snapshot of Financials 371 KB
- 2013 Snapshot of Grantmaking 234 KB
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements and Footnotes 290 KB
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements and Footnotes 1.4 MB
- 2012 Stub Period Audited Financial Statements and Footnotes 926 KB
- 2012 and 2011 Audited Financial Statements and Footnotes 206 KB
- TAX RETURNS
- 2013 Annual Tax Return, Form 990-PF 2.4 MB
- 2012 Annual Tax Return, Form 990-PF 3 MB
- 2011 Annual Tax Return, Form 990-PF 2.7 MB